As it starts to become clear what we’re looking at in terms of the government paying for all this shit from our pockets, there has to be some acknowledgement that a lot of the things the government used to pay for were luxuries and gifts that we can no longer afford.
- Foreign aid
- Welfare and healthcare for anyone who isn’t a British national or current tax payer
- Admission of illegal immigrants, refugees etc
- IVF treatment, cosmetic surgery
- Gender fuckery
- Public sector bloat and pensions
- Diversity & affirmative action
- The United Nations, WHO, UNICEF
- The Royal Family/Civil List
- Expenses for MPs & Lords
- A million QUANGOs
- The BBC
- Unrecovered student loans
- Funding of ‘charities’ and lobbying organisations
Of course if furlough payments had been done as loans…
Honestly, the first time Boris or one of his monkeys starts crapping on about fairness, I’m going to blow a fucking gasket.
My MP is going to get really sick of me in the coming months.