October 21, 2016 Leave a comment
… I’d most like to see die in a raging inferno, with their family looking on…
1) Anyone in government at the local, regional, national or supranational level
2) Anyone who works for (1)
3) Anyone of the useful idiots who advocate for, or professionally lobbies, those who are (1) or (2)
4) Anyone who leads, or works for, an NGO – especially supranational NGOs
5) Anyone one who is a member or employee of a union that represents (1), (2), (3) or (4)
6) Anyone who thinks the NHS is a good idea
7) Anyone who thinks taxation is an equitable part of some kind of “social contract”
8) Anyone who is imbecilic and conformist enough to say shit like “if you don’t vote you have no right to complain” or “if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear”
9) Anyone who watches soap operas other than by accident. N.B. being a pussy-whipped little shit who sits there and watches it because “the wife” is going in the fire.
10) Anyone who disagrees with the assertion that speed limits are merely advisory.
Frankly, I think that would leave enough room left in the country for us to stretch our legs a little.
Well… do you have a better idea?