Oh this will be fun. At least as a hypothetical exercise, 90% of which will be conveniently ignored by the Cleggeroids.
Okay, Nicky Boy. Here we go.
Starter for ten:
- Ditch all powers of entry introduced since 1997.
- Ditch the smoking ban (introduce landlords’ choice at least).
- Ditch the Equality Bill.
- Ditch the Digital Economy Bill.
- Ditch e-Borders.
- Ditch NHS Connecting for Health.
- Stop DVLA selling private details.
- Ditch PCSOs and stop handing legal powers to non-police bodies.
- Bring ACPO into public ownership. Or disband.
- Stop ACPO’s selling of details of drivers and vehicles.
I’ll continue later…
3 thoughts on “This is list is going to be a long one”
Why “since 1997” why not ***all*** laws of powers of entry?
The Lisbon Treaty.
If nothing else, obliterate the snot-gobbler’s name with tippex.
A great start… ;)