As it is, there has been zero growth in GDP over the last 5 years, while national debt has more than doubled. After quantitative easing (printing money) provided the sole source of growth pulling us out of recession in Q4, inflation is now exploding. We are, to employ jargon. in the shit. A double-dip recession looks ever more likely.
Indications are that violent crime has risen by more than 40% since 1997.
The public sector is a colossal waste of money and riddled with union activity – going on strike 15 times more often that the private sector, in spite of unsackability, a promotion escalator, early retirement and gold plated pensions.
Our underfunded military are deployed in two unpopular wars. Hundreds of troops are dying due to sub-standard training and equipment. Brown dissembles, obfuscates and double-counts funding to avoid culpability for those deaths.
AND WHAT ARE THE MAIN TOPICS OF DISCUSSION?
- Jon Venables
- Sky News showed Cameron doing his hair
- Dangerous dogs (not, you’ll note dangerous owners of dogs)
- International Wimmin’s Day
- A panic button on Facebook for those who feel threatened (not for those who feel so unthreatened they are lured to their deaths)
- Bugging of England football monkeys
- Robbie Williams. Cheryl Cole. John Terry.
Fuck you all, Britain, fuck you very, very much.