With a small retinue of my esteemed associates, I have been discussing the West Lothian, Darian, Porridge Faced Numpties question.
We think we’ve solved the conundrum of Scottish independence. And a few other vexatious concerns beside.
Taking into account the following factors:
- West Lothian Question
- Scottish Football Crisis (vis. Celtic and Rangers wanting into Premiership etc.)
- Acknowledged Scottish talent for treasuring and nurturing areas of natural beauty.
- Northern workshy sponging pauper peasants.
- Existing natural boundaries.
We started to look at the Scottish border and the possibility of moving it somewhat, to see what effect it would have on the above factors, and then what would be the optimal place
Here’s the outcome:
As you can see, the border has moved somewhat towards the south. You can see it here in more detail:
Essentially, what we’ve done is use the M62 as the new AlJahom’s Wall. Passport and customs booths will cover each south-facing entry and exit slip-road.
As you’ll see, at each end we’ve had to make some adjustments to ensure an equitable outcome for England and Scotland. And that the Scousers are finally disposed of.
The outcomes will be as follows:
- 90% of the UKs communists, trots, moochers and looters all in one easy to manage cage nation.
- Scottish Premiership becomes a proper football league and the Glesgae boys can stop fucking moaning about coming down to England to play real football.
- And yeah.. lol… they can keep the oil and gas. They’ll be needing it to push their GDP into double figures. And Northern Crock.
What’s not to like?